Vallarai Keerai/Brahmi leaves for memory power:
When it comes to increasing memory power naturally, vallarai keerai is the first herb that comes in everyone’s mind. With its Nitric acid, it helps to increase the memory and concentration power as it is very beneficial for your brain. Including vallarai in your diet at least twice a week, you can realize the difference in your memory power.
Vallarai Keerai/Brahmi Leaves for hair and skin problems:
Hair fall, premature greying, hair thinning are some of the problems which can be cured by regular intake of vallarai keerai. Regular intake of vallarai keerai can be helpful for treating skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
Vallarai Keerai/Brahmi Leaves for stomach problems, stress and depression:
Stomach upset, diarrhoea and indigestion problems can be treated by consuming vallarai keerai.
Brahmi is good for curing stress and other depression problems. Some depressions cannot be avoided like post natal depression. But you can handle it effectively by adding brahmi leaves in your diet. People also suggests it for controlling our own mind.
Vallarai keerai is good for treating few more problems too like eye irritation, asthma and respiratory problems. With lot of medicinal properties and benefits, brahmi deserves to take place in your diet regularly. Eat healthy and live long. If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.
- Recent studies have indicated that Vallarai is neuro-protective in nature.
- Vallarai protects brain cells and rejuvenates them. It helps to improve memory and concentration span.
- Vallarai has calming effect on brain during mental stress and anxiety and found to be useful in the treatment of Insomnia, depression and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Vallarai a blood purifier, used for treating high blood pressure and said to promote longevity.
- Consumption of Vallarai improves voice and complexion.
- Vallarai improves immunity and helps relieve high temperature in adults and kids as well.
- Vallarai promotes faster healing of wounds. It can be applied on open wounds to accelerate healing process.
- According to Ayurveda, Vallarai has cooling effect on body because of which it pacifies Pitta and relieves hyperacidity, ulcers, diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Vallarai is recommended for the treatment of various skin conditions such as leprosy, lupus, varicose ulcers, eczema, psoriasis and cellulite. It is very effective in treatment of acne and pimples as well.
- Vallarai increases the production of collagen thereby keeping the skin healthy and youthful.
- Vallarai is also known to promote hair growth and reduce hair fall.